Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories
What is RTM Therapy?
Primarily used in treatment for PTSD, Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories (RTM) is quickly becoming known as the most effective neurological intervention for trauma treatment. RTM uses a short visualization process to retrieve and alter the memory. It is a stress-free method of treatment that has been shown to relieve nightmares and flashback symptoms of PTSD for over 90% of those treated, in less than half the time of current therapies, often in fewer than two or three sessions.
Visit randrproject.com for more information about this therapeutic approach.
Call us at 505-242-6988, or click here and
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or P.T.S.D. is a disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event.
The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions.
Symptoms may include nightmares or unwanted memories of the trauma, avoidance of situations that bring back memories of the trauma, heightened reactions, anxiety, or depressed mood.
Treatment includes different types of trauma-focused psychotherapy as well as medications to manage symptoms.
Features of RTM
- Clients report a deep felt gratitude for getting relief so quickly from traumatic memories that in some cases has haunted them for years
- Can be used for any kind of traumatic experience including combat traumatic stress, assault, sexual assault, traumatic loss, accidents, natural disasters, childhood sexual, physical or emotional abuse, torture, life-threatening experiences, and reduce nightmares, flashbacks, and other features of PTSD.
- Typically takes no more than 3 to 4 sessions to reduce or eliminate emotions related to traumatic memories.
- Does not require the client to face the full impact of their experience and not prone to relapse
- RTM is gentle, the client is kept reasonably comfortable, and it is successful 96% of the time and not prone to relapse.
Most Insurances Accepted!
Call now for a free insurance verification, to see if your insurance covers these sessions.
Getting back to your true self is only a call away.
Call us at
505-242-6988 Ext. 129
and take your first step.